Getting Published!


 Accidental Encounters was published on hardcopy!
It's been nearly a month now since it was published but I haven't had the time to talk about it on my blog yet but I just wanted to come on here and share some photos and say thank you to everyone who reads my posts and supports me. Having my work published on print and being able to hold it has been on my bucket list for a long time and I'm so overjoyed, it doesn't feel real. I wrote Accidental Encounters when I was going through a really tough time in my life last year. It's around this time that I started to just write my feelings out as they flowed through me and then I would go back over them in a few weeks and edit it, putting them into phrases and structuring them. I remember I finished editing Accidental Encounters during study period in high school around August or September and told Aneesha that this was one work I was really proud of. I had poured my soul into it and turned a shitty situation into art and it made me feel good about self. And now it's here, on print and it just means so so much to me. I'm excited to keep creating and growing, I still have many creative goals to achieve and I'm looking forward for all that's to come! Once again, thank you for all the support!


No comments:

Post a Comment